Nextiva offers a reliable online fax platform that enables you to send and receive faxes from any web enabled computer. There are a number of flexible pricing options available from Nextiva, and they offer a comprehensive range of features that make online faxing quicker and easier.
Choice of Fax Processes
You can send and receive faxes in four different ways with a Nextiva account:
1. Email – you can set up your Nextiva online fax service so that it runs through your email, and this is a fast and easy way to send and receive online fax. It works by processing your faxes just like an email message, with the fax document as an attachment. This method also allows you to forward your faxes on to email addresses as well as fax numbers, and you can store faxes online in your email account folders or on your computer hard drive.
2. Microsoft Office – Nextiva online fax accounts are compatible with Microsoft Office applications, and this means you can type and edit a document using Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc. and once you have saved it you can select ‘fax’ from the toolbar just as you would select the ‘print’ function and fax your document straight off at just the click of a button.
3. Web Portal – you can log onto your online account with Nextiva and send faxes through your browser, and this is ideal if you are out and about and need to check your faxes using another Internet connection point.
4. Cell Phone – if you have a web enable cell phone you will also be able to access your Nextiva online fax account whilst you are on the move.
5. Fax Machine – unlike many of the other online fax providers, Nextiva even let you use your account with a standard fax machine, and this enables you to take advantage of the benefits of both online and conventional faxing.
Advantages of Nextiva Online Faxing
One of the main advantages of Nextiva is that it offers a very low cost way of sending and receiving faxes, and you will be able to manage your faxes from your computer. This means you will not need to buy any expensive additional equipment or pay for another phone line rental. You can also send and receive faxes from any web enabled computer, so unlike conventional faxing you don’t have to be at home or in your office to use your fax account. Another benefit is that you do not need to download any software to start sending and receiving online faxes, so if CPU usage is an issue (you may have an older computer or run lots of applications at once) then using Nextiva’s services will not take up any space on your memory or affect performance.
Nextiva offers a high level of both online and direct customer support, as well as a toll free telephone number. There is also a very useful Help Center on the website, which has a number of options to help you find quick answers to your queries, including a fully searchable knowledge base, step by step solutions guides, and a news page that has information on the latest announcements and developments on Nextiva’s services.
Nextiva offers the cheapest rates of all the online fax services we’ve reviewed. They charge $4.95 per month.