MyFax makes it quick and easy to set up an online fax service from any PC or Mac computer, and as there are no contracts to sign you will be free to cancel this service at any time without any hassle or termination fees to pay. MyFax offers a number of competitively priced online faxing plans, including a standard plan that offers 300 faxes per month for just $10. 500 total faxes are included, which should be plenty for most low to medium level fax users. MyFax has anti-spam filters in place to prevent your incoming fax limits being used up by unwanted junk faxes.
Fax to Any Number
With MyFax, you can send and receive faxes to and from any other fax machine or online fax account in the world. All of the file format conversions will be carried out automatically for you, so you can literally just send the fax at the click of a button and it will go straight to the destination number.
Quick Look at the Top Features
MyFax offers a number of top features including:
• Multiple Faxing Options – choose how you want to send your fax, either online through the MyFax website or via your own email account (OutLook, Yahoo, HotMail etc).
• Set Up Wizard – this useful little feature guides you step by step through setting up your new account with MyFax and will also give you some tips on how to start sending and receiving faxes.
• Browser Compatibility – MyFax online faxing services are compatible with all of the main browsers including Internet Explorer, Netscape and FireFox.
• Auto Delivery Confirmation – this feature will automatically send you an email to let you know the fax you have sent has been successfully delivered.
• Auto Resend – this helpful feature will take the hassle out of failed faxes, as it will automatically resend a fax for you again if it fails the first time.
• Scheduled Delivery – this useful feature allows you to set up schedules of faxes, which means you can send a batch of documents out at a particular time, even when you are not in the office.
Customer Services Reputation
MyFax has one of the best reputations for customer services in the industry, and offers 24/7 technical and billing telephone helpdesks. If you have any problems or queries, you can contact a customer service representative no matter what time of day it is. The online support is also good, with a comprehensive database of information on the products and services available, from useful tips and mini tutorials to extensive FAQs.
MyFax offers a reliable and easy to use online fax service that will help you keep costs low, and because it is compatible with both PCs and Macs and several different Internet browsers, you should be able to set up an account quickly and easily without purchasing or downloading any new software.
View the Online Fax Service Comparison Chart