If you run your own business you may have thought about setting up an online fax account to save money on your monthly office running costs, but you may have been put off before by the low monthly page limits. MetroFax offer a service uniquely tailored to businesses and any other high volume fax users and the standard package offers up to 1000 pages of fax per month for just $12.95. As the industry standard is 300 pages per month you can see that this service is much more suitable for those customers who send and receive a large numbers of faxes regularly throughout the week.
Main Features and Benefits of MetroFax
MetroFax offers a competitively priced online faxing service ideal for businesses and home users who need to send and receive a high volume of faxes every month, and main benefits and features include:
• Overage Fees – all online fax providers set page limits to their price plans, and if you go over these limits you will have to pay overage fees, which are around $0.10 per page. MetroFax also charges overage fees, but these are much lower than the industry standard at just $0.03 per page.
• Easy to Use – MetroFax is very easy to use and once you have signed up to an account you can start faxing online straight away. If you can use the email system you will find online faxing very straightforward, as it is similar to sending an email and you simply type in the destination number, add the fax document as an attachment from your computer database and click on ‘Send’ and the fax will be sent straight off.
• Fax to Any Number – you can fax to both online and conventional fax machines with MetroFax accounts, and any file format conversion that is necessary will be taken care of for you.
• Multiple User Accounts – this is an essential feature for businesses as it allows you to add other users to your online fax account, so that all of the members of staff in your office can use the online fax service.
• Compatibility – MetroFax online fax services are compatible with multiple Internet browsers including Internet Explorer and FireFox.
• Local Numbers – many businesses are in the situation where the majority of their customers are based in a different area, and MetroFax can offer you local numbers in almost any city in the US, so that you can choose a number local to your customers and save them costs on faxing out of state to you.
• No contracts – one of the main benefits of MetroFax’s services is that you do not have to sign up to a contract, which means you can cancel the service any time you want to, without having to worry about any cancellation fees.
One Month Free Offer
For those customers signing up at the moment MetroFax are offering a months free service. It will be the second month that is free, so the first months service will be charged to your account under the plan you have chosen.
View the Internet Fax Service Comparison Chart